By Leonid Kurdachenko,Javier Otal,Igor Ya Subbotin
This booklet highlights vital advancements on artinian modules over team jewelry of generalized nilpotent teams. besides conventional subject matters equivalent to direct decompositions of artinian modules, standards of complementability for a few vital modules, and standards of semisimplicity of artinian modules, it additionally specializes in contemporary complex effects on those matters.
Read or Download Artinian Modules over Group Rings (Frontiers in Mathematics) PDF
Similar group theory books
Mumford-Tate teams are the basic symmetry teams of Hodge conception, an issue which rests on the middle of latest complicated algebraic geometry. This e-book is the 1st complete exploration of Mumford-Tate teams and domain names. Containing uncomplicated idea and a wealth of recent perspectives and effects, it is going to develop into a necessary source for graduate scholars and researchers.
Here's a key textual content with reference to illustration concept in finite teams. The pages of this wonderful little e-book, ready through Rafael Stekolshchik, comprise a couple of new proofs when it comes to Coxeter adjustments and the McKay Correspondence. They comprise rules and formulae from a couple of luminaries together with J.
This can be a hugely self-contained publication approximately algebraic graph thought which iswritten so that it will maintain the full of life and unconventional surroundings of a spoken textual content to speak the passion the writer feels approximately this topic. the point of interest is on homomorphisms and endomorphisms, matrices and eigenvalues.
This is often the 5th quantity of a accomplished and effortless remedy of finite p-group thought. issues lined during this quantity contain thought of linear algebras and Lie algebras. The booklet comprises many dozens of unique routines (with tough workouts being solved) and an inventory of approximately 900 examine difficulties and topics.
- The Structure of Complex Lie Groups (Chapman & Hall/CRC Research Notes in Mathematics Series)
- Applications in Rigorous Quantum Field Theory: Volume 2 (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- The Local Langlands Conjecture for GL(2): 335 (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften)
- Harmonic Analysis and Representation Theory for Groups Acting on Homogenous Trees (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Supersymmetry in Mathematics and Physics: UCLA Los Angeles, USA 2010 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Modular Invariant Theory: 139 (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
Additional resources for Artinian Modules over Group Rings (Frontiers in Mathematics)
Artinian Modules over Group Rings (Frontiers in Mathematics) by Leonid Kurdachenko,Javier Otal,Igor Ya Subbotin